The all new Techspan® Rion digital plastic welder incorporates digital display of set and actual temperature values. The in-line design provides an ergonomic shape for operator comfort.
The Techspan® digital plastic welder is a very heavy duty robust tool, designed to withstand the most adverse working conditions. Welding temperature is infinitely adjustable up to 650 deg.C. Improved ceramic plug-in element technology provides superior performance and reliability. Airflow is approx 250 l/min. Power consumption 1600W. Voltage 230V 50Hz.
Tool size is 100mm dia x 340mm long (handle 56mm dia).
Tool weight is 1.3 kg (including 3m cable & plug)
Defining features include –
- Made in Switzerland
- High quality, heavy duty ‘hand-held’ Plastic Welder
- Extended 2 year limited warranty
- Optimal high speed performance
- Compact ergonomic design
- Digital display of set & actual temperature
- Superior plug-in ceramic element technology
- Full range of nozzles and accessories
- Full range of plastic welding rod